Clean & Modern Layout, Hazel is packaged with awesome features, unlimited customizability, built-in mega menu, full WooCommerce design integration, and a super clean design, for minimal lovers.
Wedding Budget Management
Stress free wedding planning ~ let us manage the intricate details
Devising and managing a wedding budget is the part most couples prefer to leave for the wedding experts. The complexity of creating a budget for a fully custom-designed, highly personalised wedding is where Boutique Events are specialists. Our existing wedding budget templates form the basis of our framework, and our Cost Estimates are accurate based on our industry knowledge and expertise. Once a Cost Estimate is signed off, we agree to the budget, which will seldom vary. The only time a signed off Cost Estimate varies is if the brief changes or there is a shortage of an item due to external factors beyond our control.
How do we create your wedding cost estimate?
- You complete a very detailed questionnaire that outlines your wedding/ celebration vision.
- We meet and consolidate your wedding vision, make suggestions and devise a very high-level draft Cost Estimate.
- Once the draft Cost Estimate is approved, we begin to create your Mood Board.
- Once the Mood Board is approved, we begin approaching wedding suppliers to fulfil this vision and obtain actual quotations from wedding suppliers. This is where (if any) some variations to the original draft Cost Estimate may occur as the items may not always be available or may need to be custom-made. We always allow for a slight margin to ensure there are no dramatic surprises.
How do we manage your wedding budget transparently?
- We give you access to a shared financial folder that will contain your Cost Estimate and all quotations received directly from our suppliers.
- Our financials are 100% transparent, and you can access your folder and the quotations from our suppliers at any time.
- We only pay suppliers once you have approved the Final Cost Estimate.
Budget management process:
- Creation of the initial draft Cost Estimate
- Quotations obtained from suppliers
- Quotations approved or adjusted
- Final Cost Estimate presented
- Suppliers contracted and deposits paid according to their Legal Agreements
- Depending on the time frame, most wedding suppliers request a 50% deposit upfront and final payment one month to two weeks before your wedding, depending on the service they are providing.
- We require only one cash deposit upfront and then the final amount one month before your wedding date.
- Post-wedding, the budget is reconciled, breakage deposits are refunded where applicable, and you will receive a Wedding Statement closing off your financial file.