Clean & Modern Layout, Hazel is packaged with awesome features, unlimited customizability, built-in mega menu, full WooCommerce design integration, and a super clean design, for minimal lovers.
Wedding Planning & Coordination
Exquisite and personal weddings and celebrations ~ a stressfree and happy planning journey for you!
Luxury Bespoke Wedding Planning & Coordination
This is the exciting stage, or some may think of it as the whole wedding planning exercise! This is where brides either do not have the time or the expertise to pull their wedding vision together. After spending many (many!) years in the hospitality, travel and events industries, I can do this part of wedding planning with my eyes closed. Years of experience and building relationships with trusted suppliers means that I can plan and coordinate your local or destination wedding in Cape Town and around South Africa with ease.
I know the who’s who in the wedding industry, and I know who to contact for a myriad of exciting wedding design and styling requests. If you would like a bespoke, custom-designed wedding, then I’d love to turn your dream wedding vision into a reality.
With so many beautiful venues and locations in Cape Town and South Africa, your only limitation is your imagination and (well, budget!)
Tailor-made Wedding Planning & Coordination Services
Boutique Events does not offer set wedding packages as our clients are unique, each with a different sense of style, personal preference and varying budgets.
Our tailor-made offering is designed in conjunction with you based on your individual requirements and your available wedding investment.
Ranging from full-service wedding planning and on-the-day wedding management to consulting on key design elements only, we approach every wedding and celebration from scratch.
We will create a bespoke wedding planning and coordination cost estimate for you through an extensive consultative process to understand your wedding or celebration vision.
Included in our planning and coordination service offering are the following key elements:
- Venue Sourcing ~ with a multitude of exquisite venues and magnificent locations, getting this right is an essential part of the planning process which can be overwhelming and very time-consuming. Our expert knowledge of venues and locations that may suit your requirements will vastly reduce the time you spend hunting for the perfect and sometimes allusive venue! Take the time to read our blog post on questions (and answers!) you should know before you start venue hunting. Knowing these key questions will definitely assist you if you find the venue hunting process an exciting part of the wedding planning journey you would like to embark on together!
- Mood Board ~ a cohesive document that showcases your wedding vision across all design elements and facets of your wedding
- Budget Management ~ we create and manage your total wedding investment on your behalf.
- Project Management ~ we devise a detailed project timeline for service delivery for all suppliers throughout the planning and coordination process.
- Floor Plans ~ a vital part of ensuring that your setup is managed correctly, especially if we need to fall back to a Plan B due to weather.
- Wedding Mock-Up ~ a smaller visual interpretation of your wedding day which will include a full set up of your wedding reception table and some lounge styling. This includes wedding stationery, napery, crockery, stemware, cutlery, candles and florals.
- Supplier Contracting ~ every wedding supplier offers something unique and different. Our role is to contract a team of suppliers that will best meet your exact requirements.
- Gift Sourcing ~ many bridal couples opt to gift uniquely personal wedding favours, and we assist with sourcing or having these items made in line with the overall wedding style and theme.
- Tailor-made travel and transport itineraries ~ from transport to accommodation for the bridal party and your guests, we have specially contracted rates to assist you throughout South Africa.
- Wedding Entertainment ~ from live entertainment to bands and DJs, fire performers, and a lot more, we work with musicians and artists in all genres.
- Stationery Design and Printing ~ an essential item of wedding planning is to ensure that your wedding style is seamlessly pulled through all touchpoints of communication with your wedding guests right from your “Save the Date” to your final guest “Thank You’s”.
- Bespoke / Custom-made elements ~personalisation often means having items designed and built specifically for your wedding. Boutique Events work with several companies that can custom-make anything from furniture and bars to exquisite light fittings or custom printed material for your wedding napery.